Marching Band Camp Open House
For all new and returning marching band students!
Date: June 1, 2019
Time: 8:00 am – noon
Location: Band Hallway
- Open house style – come anytime during this time period.
- Get fitted and measured for your marching band uniform.
- Get fitting for your marching shoes.
- T-shirts and other merchandise will be available for purchase to show your marching band spirit!
- Meet marching band students and student leadership and ask questions.
- Meet band parents and learn about the program from a parents’ perspective as well as learn about volunteer opportunities.
- Make a payment toward your marching band fees.
- Set up individual fundraising options for your student to help pay fees with Scrips.
- Meet Director of Instrumental Music, Mr. Shawn Funk.
*We prefer that as many students as possible come on June 1 but if you are unable to attend on this date we will also have volunteers on hand during June marching band camp to collect fees and fit uniforms.
What To Bring To Band Camp
- Wear a white t-shirt (doesn’t have to be blank – can have other art on it)
- Wear comfortable shoes/sneakers
- Towel – for stretching on the band field
- Water bottle
- Sack lunch or money for going out to lunch
- Jacket or sweatshirt for cooler weather
- Eat a good breakfast!